Conquer Online 3


Description:Conquer Online Is no one in the Middle East had not heard about the game this name before? Or especially in Egypt, where he is the game Conquer Online of the most famous games MMORPG which acquired many Egyptians and Arabs minds and I was one of those people who have become addicted to playing it for more than 3 years in a row I play it every day without getting bored and hull even leave that for more than two or three days Without that enter the world of the game and do I upgrade my level and to enter the world of Conquer Online is full of many challenges such as the difference against each war and which were called Team Pk next to the clan war or Guild wars beside many other challenges such as Skill team pk & Elite pk & Capture the flag and the other a lot of challenges that renowned game and made the first game, which acquired many minds of the players, of course, left the game for years to my preoccupation different life things Kakamal my studies and then Joined job help me on the burdens of life's Affairs Another important that I have tired of this part and I wish the issuance of a new part of the game and it makes me look forward to the enthusiasm to return again to the world of tens of million of various challenges and play alongside my friends and I share a lot of fun moments
To be come the promised moment officially announce the third part of the game or the third version Conquer Online 3.0 through the official website of the game, which will include the new challenges of the whole as a challenge Kingdom War, the only challenge is known to now beside Tempest Wings Wings Will will be added wings of the characters within the game? We do not know yet any other information about the game is still unknown because it is being developed for more than 5 years and not know also you would be the game world is made graphics called 3D or it will be the same graphics the earlier part of this thing relatively impossible, we are 2015 and graphics now or graphical important factor images also attract players beside playing style outstanding Join us your views Are you happy finally to announce officially about the game Conquer Online 3 Are you a fan of this game or not Get Involved.
Previous
Next Post »